Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Contact me: pam718steckman@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin with Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration

Welcome to our Labor Day post featuring projects using Paper Pumpkin!  Monogrammed stationary is very popular and "in" right now!  I decided to make one as my "featured" project!
I used the Morning Post Stamp Set stamped in Bermuda Bay!  It's hard to tell in the picture but I embossed the Bermuda Bay layer using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  Lately I have used a lot of Crushed Curry... it's a new favorite of mine (surprisingly).  

Supplies:
Paper Pumpkin August Kit
Morning Post Stamp Set #126592/ $34.95
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry Card Stock
Bermuda Bay Ink #131171/ $5.95
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335/ $7.95
Curly Label Punch #119851/ $16.95
Decorative Label Punch #120907/ $16.95

Thank you so much for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

Diana Eichfeld said...

Great card Pam, love the monogram!

Pam Steckman said...

Thanks so much Diana!