Welcome to the April Blog Hop!
We are featuring projects for kids... all kids - from babies to teens! Being a teacher, I am surrounded by kids all day long, and I LOVE it. I love everything kids. Their laughter... their ability to focus on the fun in life...their lack of experience... their ability to see the BEST in EVERYTHING. My favorite age was 6 years old... why? Because I knew nothing more than barbies, love and how much fun it was to eat an ice cream in the sun.
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 11 on the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop - Diana at Stampin' Fun with Diana. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
I made this first card for my friend Ami who is pregnant. She asked me to make a card to give the doctor to put the picture of the baby into. They gave the card to a store to make a box of balloons for the big reveal. Their 2 year old son opened the box to reveal what I thought it would be! Leave a comment to post your guess... I will post the answer Friday!
This second card is one I featured in a class two weeks ago. I love that little superhero dog! I have a special 5th grader I plan on giving this card to... one of the young ladies that I tutor! She has a dog so I know she will love this card.
Click on the next button to take you over to Kim's awesome blog! I just know you will LOVE her projects!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Rose C. of Stampin' with Rose
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin' with Darla and Sisters